You get a book by Karl Fulves of 101 foolproof tricks with 98 illustrations. With this book, you will learn how to perform show-stopping tricks, stunts, and routines that are sure to delight audiences because they capitalize on our natural fascination for numbers.
Among the seemingly impossible tricks and stunts are:
- Guessing a spectator's age
- How long a married couple has known each other
- Predicting the sum of a group of numbers
- How to use your brain like a lightening calculator
- How to instantly memorize a long list of numbers or things
And much, much more
All can be learned quickly and put into operation immediately.