The Banquet Magician's Handbook by David Charvet is the first book for magicians that explores the lucrative field of banquet performing. David Charvet and a panel of professionals share the real secrets of how to succeed in this market.
You will get valuable advice from the banquet pros such as George Johnstone, Walter Blaney, Dick Newton, Stan Kramien, and Becky Stroebel as well as learn the following.
- The different types of banquets and which ones use entertainment
- The top ten points of developing a banquet act
- Selecting illusions for use on the banquet platform
- Sound and lighting equipment
- How to get the job
- What to do at the performance
- Getting repeat bookings
And much more